One of Melbourne’s most trusted home moving providers.
Sunshine know that moving of all kinds can be a tough gig for anyone. House relocating is a time to really shine or slump, when it comes to keeping your stress management capabilities in check. Do you have to move, manage a demanding lifestyle and still juggle all incoming tasks? You could be dealing with any given number of tough issues to handle at the same time.
So what policies can you adopt during your moving for the best possible outcome? How do the most organized people cope during a shift? This article details a case study response to using a great moving service. How can it work for you if your needs are in high demand? All this including a set of unique requirements, time restraints, young children, specific cleaning need. The following case study gives insight into some of the services you can use. This will minimize stress and maximize efficiency during your relocation.
One Tween, one Toddler and one Baby (Plus Pets which do not want to be relocated)
- We were initially overwhelmed by the concept of having to relocate (in a ridiculous rush over three weeks) when I needed to make arrangements for my job after I was moved.
- With two very dependent children and one energetic tween, we felt compromised by our situation. Especially when it came to packing and cleaning our home in time. Preparing it for a full bond refund and great reference from our landlord.
- It was particularly important for us to make sure the house was spotless as we have two much loved inside dogs and a cat. This not only presented specific cleaning standards but also the problem of management during the move.
We called Sunshine Removals moving company.
- We called our home removals company. Thy offered the suggestion of a packing or cleaning team. This is what saved our sanity during the move. The friendly team arrived early in the mornings during the packing period, primed and prepared our belongings at an unbelievable rate. Our home was left spotless and our bond soon after refunded in full.
- We have a high volume of books and learning materials that needed to be cared for with high attention. Our packing team were very attentive to our needs. When it came to packing breakables, I watched as the team disassembled and carefully placed out items in high standard packing materials. I just knew that our goods were in the best hands.
- Having the home removals team took care of the really time-consuming stuff meant nothing was rushed. We could care for the younger kids and make sure they weren’t acting up out of boredom or getting in the way. Making more mess during the packing process, and are very cautious tween really enjoyed the responsibility of classifying her belongings so the packers could deal with them properly.
- In the end, we were moved into our new home and decided to take on the team to unpack our home as well. We were hesitant to spend the extra money in the first place. But I know now that it was a service worth every single penny and then some more.
Call us for more information on the range of services we offer today. We look forward to showing you how easy your move can be.
Articles relating to home moving team.
VicRoads License update Now.
Your license and registrations you should do before you move furniture.